It is Aristotle that said – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
In this article, we will cover 10 habits that will surely have a deep effect on your being and will transform your life if you stay consistent.
Let us dive right in:
1. Exercise Regularly
• Choose a physical activity you like
• Commit to it 3-4 times a week
• Increase difficulty over time
Healthy body, a clear mind, better bloodstream, longevity, better looks.
2. Eating Healthy
• Buy whole and unprocessed foods
• Cook food at home
• Avoid junk food
Have more energy, feel lighter, be healthier, live longer, Glowing face and skin.
• Sit down in a quiet place
• Put a 5 min timer
• Close your eyes and start breathing in and out
• Focus on your breath
Calm mind, Sharp focus, a Deeper sense of life, Better memory, Better awareness – See how to meditate
4. Reading Books
• Choose a book that interests you
• Dedicate a place for reading
• Put a timer for 10 Min and start reading
Understanding life better, learning new skills, improving your focus and attention, create new neural networks. Ultimate reading system.
5. Going on Long Walks
• Prepare a route of 25-40 min
• Go out and enjoy your walk
• Bonus: Listen to music\podcast\chat with a friend
Deep relaxation, Stream of new ideas, Physical activity, and Improved blood flow.
6. Spending Time in Nature
• Choose a place you love outside
• Prepare water and food
• Go out and enjoy nature
Connecting your mind to nature, relaxation, physical activity, and quiet time.
7. Saving and Investing
• Create a strict budget
• Choose a simple investment
• Automate it to invest monthly
Spend less on useless stuff, Grow your wealth, Become disciplined. See – How to invest
8. Talking with Family and Friends
• Create a schedule for calling family and friends
• Have a friendly chat about your life
• Repeat every week\month\ etc’
A deeper connection to life, Supporting each other and having good times.
9. Journaling Daily
• Dedicate a special notebook\digital notebook
• Set a certain time every day to write down
• Document thoughts, ideas, feelings
Relaxes the mind, generates ideas, understand yourself better
10. Practicing Gratitude
• Open your journal
• Write down 3 things you are grateful for
• It can be from today or in general
Create an abundance mentality, Notice what’s in your life, and connect to life deeply.
• • •
Want to develop these golden habits?
The Treasure Map is all you need.
Learn how to:
– Stop procrastinating
– Destroy your limiting beliefs
– Plan your life with an action dashboard.
Check it out here
That is all for today. I hope you enjoyed these habits and found some of them useful. They are surely powerful each on their own, and combined these are habits that will transform your life completely.
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this article, leave a reply down below and subscribe to the Limitless Experience to get updates when new articles go live.